Basic Terms and Conditions for My Cool Car
Thanks, for choosing to create an account on my cool car. By creating an account, you agree to the following basic terms and conditions.
- You agree to keep your information up to date.
- You will not post inappropriate photos or videos on the site.
- You will not be offensive to other users in either email, messages, chat room or another type of communication via my cool car site.
- You will use the calendar to advertise appropriate entries only.
- You understand that photos, videos, calendar entries are moderated.
- A report abuse section is available to all members.
- You will use the selling and buying of products sensibly and agree to delivery or have collected. My cool car is not responsible for the goods sold, you sell and purchase at your own risk. Check sellers rating before buying as this is a free service my cool car is not responsible for any issues. Payments are not made via my cool, car.
- Please use the site responsibly. You can report another user to us at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel your account without notice if you break the basic rules, this includes paid members who will not be refunded for lost time due to account closure.
- If our sites go down, no refund will be given for loss of time. In certain circumstances, the managers may issue extra days to premium members, but this is not a given.
- Competitions decisions are final and require the right answer to all questions.
- Give away rules must be followed correctly to win.
- Advertisements on this site are pure adverts and not recommendations from my cool car. It is your decision if you use or take an offer.
- Do not post rude or offensive comments on photo tags, wall, chat room, email, messages or any other my cool car communication area. Doing this will ban your profile. If your profile is premium, no refund will be given.
- WorldPay deals with our payments and we use an SSL on our site.
- We hope you enjoy the site, any issues or suggestions on how to improve, we want to know.
- Approved club members may create, look after and fully manage their own group, however, they must uphold our terms and conditions. If the terms and conditions are not followed the group will be closed down.